I have been tagged by Wacky Mommy and Motherhood Uncensored, because, apparently, my weirdness abounds. There are previous revelations about me here and here for your reading pleasure, but, as hard as it is to believe, I've got more:
1. Things in the fridge have to be on their proper (as deemed by me) shelf. I will hunt you down if I find you have crammed something in the veggie drawer that doesn't go there. This rule can only be broken by me if I have an metric assload of groceries to put away, but, I will go back and arange things properly at a later time.
2. I am a landscape artist in my own mind. Thus far, my own mind has not translated to my own yard.
3. I don't play a band instrument, but, I've always wanted to be in a marching band.
4. I can spot 4 leaf clovers in an instant, I found a 5 leaf one day before yesterday. I once spotted one while I was riding a horse. Stopped to pick it up and freaked people out.
5. I have actually set my alarm clock on a day off or a weekend, just to have the satisfaction of turning it off and going back to sleep. I can't do it anymore, because, in my advanced age, I have trouble getting back to sleep after I wake uip.
6. I get way too hung up on including "just the right things" on memes like this
You in the third row. You, the one who is fooling with the PDA instead of listening to me, I'm tagging you for this one.
Recent Entries on Busymom.net:
- Dorm room planning, or not quite a college mom blog
- Summer's here
- Baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and Renfest
- Sing. Fly. Mate. Die.
- What do cicadas sound like?