Hey, Internet, I need stuff from you this morning:
1. Where's the cool kids place to get laptop batteries? Batteries.com is out of the one I need.
2. I think I want a Nikon D40. Maybe.
Anyone have one? Is it just a dressed up point and shoot? Should I just hold out for the mackdaddy D80, or, is this plenty for someone like me?
I know a little bitty bit about photography, but, I'm not terribly conversant in it.
I'm looking for something I can quickly (little shutter lag) take pictures at sports events, and, in difficult spots like gyms (basketball, volleyball).
But, I don't want something that I'd be afraid to take out of the house, or, that would take me the entire game to set up a shot.
Here's a picture of a puppy for your troubles:
Recent Entries on Busymom.net:
- Dorm room planning, or not quite a college mom blog
- Summer's here
- Baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and Renfest
- Sing. Fly. Mate. Die.
- What do cicadas sound like?