Summer's here, and it's a hot one around these parts. "Hot" as in 100 degrees at 7:30pm.
But, we don't let that put a damper our summer, in fact, part of the fun is figuring out ways to stay cool. Indulging in a tasty treat can be a great way to stay cool when you add Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice.
Here's a quick and cool treat you can make with the kids:
Orange Juice Spritzer
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cups chilled lemon-lime soft drink
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- Stir together all ingredients; serve over ice (except someone here doesn't want ice in it). Makes about three 8 oz. servings.
Did you know that Tropicana Pure Premium is 100% pure and natural orange juice made from fresh Florida oranges? Yep, it comes from oranges from hard working growers in Florida. In fact, Tropicana is the single largest buyer of Florida fruit, purchasing approximately 11.6 billion oranges from Florida each year.
Other fun facts about Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice:
At about 50 cents per 8-ounce glass, Tropicana Pure Premium orange juice has no added sugar and provides:
- Two fruit servings*
- A day’s supply of vitamin C to help support a healthy immune system
- As much potassium as a medium banana, which plays an important role in heart health
- A natural source of the B-vitamin folate, which helps with cell development (especially important for pregnant women).
- A good source of thiamin, which is essential in energy metabolism, and plays an important role in nerve and muscle function
*USDA 2010 Dietary Guidelines recommend a majority of your fruit servings come from whole fruit.
Be sure to check out the good folks at Tropicana on Facebook!
Disclosure: I am a Tropicana Pure Premium as a “TropiMomma” blogger. I was compensated for this post. All opinions remain 100% my own. And? We really like orange juice around here.