Summer's here, and what better time to relax and treat yourself?
Since my kids are out of school, and I'm married to a teacher, I'm the only one that has to get up and out of the house in the mornings right now. During the summer, I treat myself to 30 extra minutes of sleep since I only have myself to get ready.
Subway is helping us indulge in a healthy way by offering cool, delicious avacado on their sandwiches this season.
“SUPER Good” Summertime Indulgences:
1. Enjoy Tasty Foods – Whether it’s a sweet treat or sprucing up a favorite sandwich, a little flavor will go a long way! We suggest indulging with the Turkey & Bacon with Avocado – or adding avocado to your fave Subway sandwich. Bravo for Avocado! Or as we say, BRAVOCADO!
2. Spend Time Outdoors – Skip your Saturday chores and take a walk to the park or beach, go for a hike or bike along a trail – and pack a picnic with your favorite sandwiches!
3. Treat Yourself – Shake things up with an Avocado Smoothie! Combine 2 cups of milk, 1 large avocado, 2 tablespoons of honey and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Yum!
4. Staycation – Why not make being in your hometown its own vacation? Take a day or a weekend and explore your city, visit new places or just see it through a new lens!
5. Movie Nights – This summer will be filled with movies! Why not consider catch a couple of movies and taking in a night of the big screen?
How do you indulge yourself in the summer?