With a kid going to college soon, we've been doing a lot of research about colleges, majors and careers. The more I read, the more I realize how much we need experts in so many areas that keep our world going, and technology is key.
Best Buy College Innovator Fund is a national search by Best Buy to find, mentor and advance the next big innovators in the areas of technology, sustainability, education or related field.
Participants can submit a two-minute video on the Best Buy Facebook page (hurry, ends 8/14/12) describing their innovation for a chance to win one of four cash prizes totaling $100,000 to bring their idea to life.
A panel of judges including Stephen Gillett, President of Best Buy Digital, Global Marketing & Strategy, and Tim Westergren, Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Pandora will choose the winner.
Best Buy wants to help students purchase the technology that will help inspire their innovations as they head Back to campus this year, so enter for a chance to win one of four (4) $30 gift cards to Best Buy.
Prize: Four (4) winners will receive One (1) $30 gift cards to Best Buy
1. (Required): Tell us (leave a comment below) something you'd like to invent.
2. For an extra entry: Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter (I'm @busymom).
Be sure to leave a separate comment telling me you've done so.
3. One (1) winner will be picked randomly via Random.org from the comments.
4. Contest is open to all U.S. and Canada residents 18 years or older
5. Winner has 48 hours to get back to me, otherwise another winner will be drawn.
6. Hurry! Ends August 22nd, 2012 at 10 pm CST.
Hey, since you're here, come visit my blog: Busy Mom Blog
Disclosure: I received a gift card as described above.